DXP designs and fabricates packaged systems for an array of industrial applications.
Our packaged, skid-mounted systems add value through efficiency and convenience. A packaged system can eliminate the customer's burden for design, engineering, fabrication, assembly, instrumentation and controls integration. With pre-fabricated systems, we can diminish the need for outsourcing and reduce project management responsibility, which greatly reduces installation costs and potential site issues.
We use state-of-the-art technology and industry accepted processes to ensure robust designs that meet or exceed customer specifications. Our in-house engineering group has the knowledge and experience to develop unique solutions for virtually any fluid handling or rotating equipment application.
- 200+ years of combined experience by a staff of MEs, EEs, CEs and IEs
- In-house 2D & 3D modeling, ASME Section IX certified welding capabilities
- Skilled teams of project managers, schedulers and expediters
- Operations and production management engineering staff
- Quality control processes ensuring designs meet the highest level of quality